At Eli’s Coffee Shop, we aren’t just coworkers, we’re family. We love what we do and that shines through our work. You won’t see a revolving door of faces behind our counter; you’ll see familiar faces that call your hometown their own. Want to join the Eli’s Family? Here are some expectations:
- Be a genuinely cheerful, optimistic, outgoing and friendly person.
- Be an active member of your local community.
- Understand and be excited about the mission and pillars of Eli’s.
- Have a love for the heritage and rich history of each shop.
- Be self-motivated, unafraid to take initiative.
Barista: All Locations
Baristas form the heart and soul of Eli’s and help create the unique experience of our shops. You’ll be working behind the counter in the shops, serving customers drinks, baked treats, and items from our deli. Baristas connect with customers and serve them with that small town feel that we’re known for. The Barista position is part-time but you can expect to work 10-35 hours per week with opportunities to trade shifts. We are flexible with scheduling and happy to work around school schedules or second jobs.