Bakers are responsible for creating all of the sweet treats that we offer in our shops. From scones and muffins, to breads and granola, our ovens are always packed with delicious items. As a baker, you’ll be working out of our bakery in the Tremont shop. You will be working by yourself as well as with other bakers occasionally. Bakers must be self-motivated and be able to work well without a great deal of oversight.
- Prepare and bake items on our weekly bakery schedule as well as by shop needs.
- Prepare, bake, and prep items for special orders and catering events.
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment in the bakery.
- Ensure that the bakery and the baking procedures comply with Health Department requirements.
- Package and mark completed items for delivery.
- Be a genuinely happy person, joyful to serve our customers through baking.
- Be able to stand on your feet for a minimum of 5 hours at a time.
- Be able to lift heavy boxes and other loads up to 50 lbs.
- Have at least one year of professional baking experience or at least five years of non-professional baking experience.