Bakers are responsible for creating all the sweet treats that we offer in our shops. From scones and muffins to breads and granola, our ovens are always packed with delicious items. As a baker, you’ll be working out of our bakery in the Tremont shop. You will be working by yourself as well as with other bakers occasionally. Bakers must be self-motivated and be able to work well without a great deal of oversight.
- Prepare and bake items on our weekly bakery schedule as well as by shop needs.
- Prepare, bake, and prep items for special orders and catering events.
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment in the bakery.
- Ensure that the bakery and the baking procedures comply with Health Policy requirements.
- Package and mark completed items for delivery.
- Must be 17 years or older to apply.
- Be a genuinely happy person, joyful to serve our customers through baking.
- Be able to stand on your feet for a minimum of 5 hours at a time.
- Be able to lift heavy boxes and other loads up to 50 lbs.
- Having professional baking experience is preferred but if you feel like you have a talent for baking and/or decorating, we want to talk!
- Be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week. Weekday afternoons and evenings, and weekend hours preferred.