Baristas are the heart of our business and one of elements that makes Eli’s so special. You’ll be working behind the counter in our shops, serving customers drinks, baked treats, and items from our deli. Baristas connect with our customers and serve them with that small town feel that we’re known for. The Barista position is part-time but you can expect to work 10-35 hours per week with opportunities to trade shifts. We are flexible with scheduling and happy to work around school schedules or second jobs.
- Greet customers when they come in with a warm smile and a cheerful demeanor.
- Expertly craft our hot and cold drinks, ensuring the highest quality and best taste.
- Prepare and serve items from our bakery.
- Prepare and serve items from our deli, including our lunch melts.
- Ensure a clean environment throughout the shop.
- Answer any questions that a customer may have and ensure that their experience in our shop is the best it can be.
- Must be 17 years or older to apply.
- Be a genuinely happy person, joyful to serve our customers.
- Understand and be excited about the mission and pillars of Eli’s.
- Be able to work at least 10 hours per week.
- Be able to work amicably with other employees.
- Love drinking coffee…. Ok this isn’t a requirement but if you don’t enjoy coffee, we want you to at least be open to learning about it.