Shop Supervisors are the backbone behind each location. You’ll be responsible for taking shifts behind the counter and working as a Barista but most importantly, you’ll keep watch over the shop and ensure that our high expectations are being met. Along with serving customers, you’ll be responsible for making sure your shop is well stocked with everything we need. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring that the checklists are being completed and that your shop is staying clean and ready for inspections. Shop Supervisors will help with training and ensuring that all procedures are being followed correctly in your shop.
- Greet customers when they come in with a warm smile and a cheerful demeanor.
- Expertly craft our hot and cold drinks, ensuring the highest quality and best taste.
- Prepare and serve items from our bakery.
- Prepare and serve items from our deli, including our lunch melts.
- Ensure a clean environment throughout the shop.
- Answer any questions that a customer may have and ensure that their experience in our shop is the best it can be.
- Ensure that the shop is fully stocked with every item needed for normal operations.
- Ensure that daily checklists are being followed and that the shop stays clean and ready for inspections.
- Conduct semi-annual reviews of baristas.
- Complete any other duties as assigned by your manager or owners.
- Be a helpful resource for baristas in the shop.
- Assist with training new employees.
- Be a genuinely happy person, joyful to serve our customers and your baristas.
- Be a morning person, ready to start the day if you’re opening.
- Can work at least 20 hours per week.
- Can work amicably with other Baristas and Shop Supervisors.
- Love drinking coffee…. Ok this isn’t a requirement but if you don’t enjoy coffee, we want you to at least be open to learning about it.