Navigating the App
The Home Screen is where your app will open to. It contains an overview of your profile, helpful messages, information about your points, and navigation menus on the bottom and side:
1 – Side Menu
The side menu contains several useful buttons like links to any in-app messages, your purchase activity, and the coffee that we’re brewing today. More information about the side menu can be found in this article.
2 – Profile Overview
The profile overview lists your name as well as the amount of points that are on your account, any credit (money) that has been loaded, and any gifts that you have received.
3 – Bottom Navigation
The bottom navigation menu contains the following buttons:
- Home: will take you back to the Home Screen of the app.
- Menu: Displays options for our drink, bakery, deli, and catering menus.
- Member Code: The member code is a barcode and four digit number you can use to check in at the shops instead of giving the Barista your phone number. More information on the Member Code can be found in this article.
- Locations: Displays each Eli’s location with options for navigating to the shop, calling us, and navigating to the shop page on our website.
- General Info: This page displays an overview of Eli’s Coffee Shop as a company as well as links to rate the app, receive help, and our social media pages.
4 – Rewards Buttons
- Point Shop: Use your points to purchase free drinks, food, or money off your order.
- Add Credit: Add credit (money) to your app to pay for orders in the shop. More information on credit can be found in this article.
- My Gifts: This will show any gifts that you have received either through the Point Shop or from other Eli’s promotions. More information on gifts can be found in this article.
5 – Points Overview
The Points Overview lists how many points you currently have, as well as how many you need to advance to the next rewards tier. You can also quickly redeem gifts on the most popular items scrolling along the bottom.