Solving Website Problems
Website problems can include all of the following:
- eliscoffee.com/rewards isn’t pulling up
- Your rewards account is freezing
- You aren’t able to view the Point Shop
- You aren’t able to redeem rewards.
There could be a couple of reasons why the website or your rewards account isn’t working correctly. The first possible cause is an issue with the specific device that you’re using. The easiest way to determine if the problem is device-related, is to try logging into your Eli’s Rewards account on a different device. If you find that the second device is working correctly, these solutions might fix the first device:
Clearing your browser data:
Note: Doing this will remove your browser history and clear out any active logins that you have.
- On an iPhone, you’ll go to Settings > Safari > Clear History & Website Data.
- On Android, open Chrome, then tap the menu button at the top right and go to Settings > Privacy > Clear Browsing Data.
- If using Google Chrome on a desktop, open Chrome and click on the menu button at the top right. Go to Settings > click on Advanced at the bottom of the page > click on Clear Browsing Data > select Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- If using Internet Explorer on a desktop, click on the settings button at the top right, click on Internet Options > on the General tab, click Delete… under the Browsing History section > click Delete again.
- If you’re using a device or browser that is not listed above, go to google.com and search for how to clear the browser history and cache for your device/browser.
Restarting your device:
If clearing your browsing data doesn’t solve the issue, try restarting or power-cycling your device.
If you’re experiencing the same issue on multiple devices, there might be an issue with the website itself or the Eli’s Rewards system. You can first check our social media profiles to see if we’ve posted anything about an outage. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) If you don’t see anything posted, please contact us at (309) 263-0507 option 5 or through our website.