Decorators are the artists of the bakery. Their duties include baking and decorating baked goods for the counter and custom orders, including custom sugar cookies, cake pops, thumbprint cookies, and seasonal recipes. Decorators bring our baked goods to life.
- Prepare and bake items on our weekly bakery schedule.
- Prepare, bake, and decorate items for catering orders and regular shop needs.
- Creatively decorate our most challenging items, like sugar cookies, cake pops, and thumbprints.
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment in the bakery.
- Ensure the baking procedures comply with Health Policy requirements.
- Package and mark completed items for delivery.
- Must be at least 17 years or older to apply.
- Be able to demonstrate your decorating skills and provide a portfolio of past designs or baking projects during an interview.
- Having professional baking experience is preferred, but if you feel like you have a talent for baking/decorating, we want to talk!
- Be a genuinely happy person, joyful to serve our customers through baking and decorating.
- Be able to stand on your feet for a minimum of 5 hours at a time.
- Be able to lift heavy boxes and other loads up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week. Weekday afternoons/evenings and weekends preferred.