Deli Prep Members are responsible for creating much of the food we offer in our shops. As a Deli Prep Member, you will be working at the Eli’s HUB.
You’ll be responsible for preparing the food that we offer in our salads, sandwiches, and wraps. You must be self-motivated and able to work well without a great deal of oversight.
- Prep and prepare deli items for deliveries to all our shops.
- Package and mark completed items for delivery.
- Prep and package items for special orders and catering events.
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment at the HUB.
- Ensure the deli prep procedures comply with Health Policy requirements.
- Ensure all deli ingredients are properly stored, labeled, and restocked.
- Must be at least 17 years or older to apply.
- Be a genuinely happy person, joyful to serve our customers through your work.
- Be able to stand on your feet for a minimum of 5 hours at a time.
- Be able to lift heavy boxes and other loads up to 50 lbs.
- Be able to work amicably with other employees.
- Be able to work a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- Having food service experience is preferred, but not required.