Deli Prep Members are responsible for creating much of the food we offer in our shops. As a Deli Prep Member, you will be working out of our bakery at the HUB. You must be self-motivated and able to work well without a great deal of oversight.
- Prep and prepare deli items for deliveries to all our shops.
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment in the bakery.
- Ensure the deli prep procedures comply with Health Policy requirements.
- Ensure all deli ingredients are properly stored, labeled, and restocked.
- Package and mark completed items for delivery.
- Must be at least 17 years or older to apply.
- Be a genuinely happy person, joyful to serve our customers through your work.
- Be able to stand on your feet for a minimum of 5 hours at a time.
- Be able to work amicably with other employees.
- Be able to work a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- Having food service experience is preferred, but not required.