Updating Saved Card Info
This article walks you through how to update any saved debit or credit card information for placing mobile orders.
Creating, updating, or deleting saved credit card information can be done from the payment screen when placing a mobile order.
Updating your Card
- Start by opening your Eli’s Rewards app and tapping on the Place Order button.
- Select the item(s) you’d like to order. Note: if you only want to update your card information, you do not need to complete the purchase.
- Once you have selected the item(s) you’d like, tap the Checkout button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Continue through the checkout process until you reach the Checkout page. Tap the Proceed button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the Submit Order button at the top of the screen. If you do not wish to complete the order, you can still cancel on the next screen.
- You will now be sent to the final payment page where you can add a new card, update an existing card, or remove an old card. If you do not wish to complete the order, you can simply tap the Back button. Otherwise tap the Pay button to complete the order with your updated card information.