This month we are featuring the:
Candy Cane Mocha
The Candy Cane Mocha is a festive creation of white and dark chocolate with peppermint, topped with real whipped cream, crushed peppermint sticks, and dark chocolate drizzle!
This December, we’re dedicating our Donation Creation to Midwest Food Bank! We are so excited to partner with the Morton division of Midwest Food Bank as they partner with local food pantries this holiday season. In addition to supporting MFB through our Donation Creation, here are some other ways you can get involved:
- Volunteer your time: Volunteers are always appreciated at their Morton location. Tap the link to view volunteer opportunities. Spend some time with family or friends giving back this holiday season!
- Learn More: Midwest Food Bank is the nation’s second-largest independent food bank and is critical to the food security of our entire region. Learn more about this incredible organization on their website or Facebook page!
While Midwest Food Bank plays a critical role on the regional level, the actual distribution of food + supplies to our communities happens in our local food pantries. In that spirit, we didn’t want to leave them out of our giving. At each shop, you’ll find a spot to donate nonperishable food and toiletries for our local pantries during the month of December!
- Donations from the Morton shop will be going to Community Harvest. They serve residents of Tazewell County every Saturday from their location in Trinity Church in Morton.
- Donations from the Tremont shop will be going the Tremont Food Pantry, located in the Share Closet building. They are open on Mondays from 5pm-6:30pm.
- Donations from the Metamora shop will be going to the Open Arms Food Pantry which serves community residents by offering food with no strings attached.
- Donations from the Mackinaw Shop will be going to the Mackinaw Food Pantry which serves Mackinaw and Deer Creek residents.
If you’d like to learn more about these groups, you can visit their websites or social media pages. They’re always appreciative of volunteers and donations!